I wouldn't trust them.We booked a round trip ticket home through them for our son.

Something from his work came up and he can't use the first part of the ticket but wanted the second part to get back to his home. Now we have been told if he isn't on the flight to our home he can NOT use the ticket to get back to his home. I understand that we would not be able to be refunded for the flight to Milwaukee but we can't use the ticket back to Cleveland? And on top of it she was more interested in selling us another ticket.

Not from them we won't! We now have to purchase a last minute ticket to get him home. NEVER NEVER will use this so-called service ever again.

Lesson learned.AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Had an Experience with Airfasttickets?

Comments

hkl
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #819472

As it turns out I feel even more pissed.As it turned out we could have used the second part of the return ticket for our son.

In other words we were lied to simply so the person on the other end of the phone could try to sell us another ticket.

While we did indeed buy a new ticket for our son, based on what YOUR clerk told us, it was directly from united and not from you.But as far as I am concerned you committed fraud in telling us incorrect information

JeremyBrown09

Hello,

My name is Jeremy & I'm the Customer Care Manager of AirFastTickets.

First of all, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused to you or your son.

Please send us a private message (inbox) to our UK Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AirFastTicketsUk so we can help you resolve this matter asap.

At your disposal on behalf of AirFastTickets.co.uk,

Jeremy Brown