Brighton, Victoria County

I bought 4 Hawaiian inter island tickets through Airfast Tickets early 2014. The airline cancelled the flights and refunded Airfast. This refund was to be passed on to me, the customer. It has taken me more than a year to finally get my refund. I got every excuse thinkable but only after I followed the advice of the airline to file a complaint about Airfast with the Department of Transportation in the USA (this will only work if the tickets were bought through the US office of Airfast)did I get my refund. I notified Airfast of the action I was going to take and magically my refund cheque of $ 672 appeared in the mail less than 4 weeks after (May 2015). Here is the link for filing a complaint:

Good luck, hope it will help some more people.

I will never, ever book with these people again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of airfasttickets flight booking. Airfasttickets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airfasttickets flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airfasttickets.

Had an Experience with Airfasttickets?

Comments