I booked a flight on June 31 of 2014, and paid for tickets with my bank card, after checking my account I notices that Airfast charged me twice for the same flight.I contacted airfast about the matter and was promised a refund.

However, It is now March of 2014 and I still haven't received my refund of $445.79. I had several conversations with their customer service, who all gave me the run-around about their accounting department will issue me a refund, but to this date no refund.

Does any one have a solution on receiving my refund.Bad company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Airfasttickets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $446 and wants Airfasttickets to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy, lack of accountability and non existent customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airfasttickets flight ticket refund for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airfasttickets?

Comments